Return & Exchange
Rose Swimsuits gladly accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective merchandise purchased with us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt. Be sure you read the below terms carefully before you want to do a return or exchange, then contact our customer service for the return instruction.
All products returned to us must be in perfect condition with all original tags attached, hygiene stickers in place and must be free of any odor or stains. It is up to Rose Swimsuits discretion to decide if the returned item(s) are in perfect condition or not. If it is not, the item will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
To do a Return:
• We do not provide return shipping labels, you are responsible for shipping your return to us and are responsible for tracking information for your return, Rose Swimsuits will not be responsible for loss or damage in transit or handling.
• The original shipping fee will be deducted from your refund and orders that originally shipped for free will be charged US$5 standard shipping as well.
• Returns must be received within 30 days from ship date. If your item(s) are returned past the 30-day limit, it is up to Rose Swimsuits Shop discretion to accept the return. If it is accepted, you will be issued a store credit instead of the refund.
• Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Please allow up to 7 business days for the refund process. You will receive an email confirmation after the refund have been processed.
• There is a 5% restocking fee on all returns that are equal to or more than $500.
To do an Exchanges:
• We do not provide return shipping labels, you are responsible for shipping your return to us and are responsible for tracking information for your return, Rose Swimsuits Shop will not be responsible for loss or damage in transit or handling.
• Rose Swimsuits Shop will only provide one-time free exchange.
• Once we receive your return, please allow up to 2-3 businiess days for exchange order process. You will receive an email information when the exchange order shipped.
• If you need your exchange item in a short time frame, we recommend that you place a new order once you send back your original order, we will process your new order, meanwhile, we will refund your original form of payment once we receive your returns.
Defective or Incorrect Merchandise
• If customer receive the defective or incorrect merchandise, you need to e-mail to us within 48 hours of delivery. If an item has been damaged during the shipping process, please keep the damaged bag to be returned along with the damaged merchandise.
• Once a swimsuit is worn, or the tags are removed, the item(s) may not be returned for any reason.
• Note: Due to the differences in screen resolution, actual colors may vary and are not considered a defect or misrepresentation of an item. Fabric layout and placement of prints may also vary and are not considered a defect or misrepresentation of a product. Hot tubs heavily chlorinated pools and lotions may cause yellowing or fading of a swimsuit. These are not considered defects.
Any questions on our policies please email us at Roseswimsuits@outlook.com.